Hi

The algorithm proposed fails because it is not able to process the nodes in
the correct order (the algorithm assign a weight equal to all nodes, so it
fails when try to order them in a psedo "postorder" form). I don't see a
quick solution for that one, so I think is better and faster try another
algorithm.

I have some junit tests here:

org.apache.myfaces.config.OrderingFacesConfigTest

The tests call OrderingFacesConfigTest.applyAlgorithm, so it is easy to try
another one.

Note any algorithm is executed when the application is initialized, and the
possible number of application config resources is relatively small.

Suggestions are welcome.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe