+1

Von: gerhard.petra...@gmail.com [mailto:gerhard.petra...@gmail.com] Im
Auftrag von Gerhard Petracek
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Februar 2010 12:01
An: MyFaces Development
Betreff: [VOTE] codi as a new myfaces extensions sub-project

hi @ all,

we have collected a lot of possible features for ext-cdi/codi and we have
several people who are interested in working on it [1].

so we should vote about the new module officially.

-----------------------

[ ] +1 for: codi should become a myfaces extensions sub-project

[ ] +0

[ ] -1 for: codi shouldn't become a myfaces extensions sub-project

-----------------------

the module should be hosted at [2].

i think we have a clear winner for the name: MyFaces CODI

(svn and jira will use (ext-)cdi to be consistent with the other extension
modules.)

regards,

gerhard

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Drafts