Hi Ganesh

I think dojofaces will not work until apply the patch on MYFACES-2564 (look
on subversion commits). This change was reverted but now we need it to
complete the solution. Anyway we need to change it a little and maybe remove
the code that checks for facelets view handler and takes into account to
check if it is facelets for jsf 2.0 working or not.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe