Hi everybody!

I'm proud to announce that today my book, Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application
Development [1], is bublished by Packt Publishing [2]! A short announcement
can be found on my blog [3] and a page with resources that accompany the
book can be found at [4]. Please feel free to contact me with any questions
or comments about the book. And of course: don't forget to order your copy
right now! The MyFaces project will receive royalties for every sold copy of
this book. (See the Packt open source project royalty scheme [5].)

Best regards,
Bart Kummel

[1] http://www.packtpub.com/apache-myfaces-1-2-web-application-development/
[2] http://www.packtpub.com/