Hi

>From jsf side, Spring DM set the context classloader and allows to
Thread.getCurrentThread().getContextClassLoader() to work. Note in OSGi,
trying to locate a class through the context classloader could cause a
ClassNotFoundException, and use the BundleClassLoader through
jsfclass.class.getClassLoader() is not right in cases like the one found in
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe