I agree with Gerhard that CLI is enough for the first prototyping.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Gerhard Petracek <
gerhard.petra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi tobias,
>
> ok - great!
>
> @ui:
> imo a command-line interface is ok for the first prototype.
> as soon as we have a solid core, we can think about something like ide
> plug-ins,...
>
> @add-ons,...:
> the basic question is: do you plan to use cdi internally?
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German
>
> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>
> 2010/3/30 Tobias Ullrich <li...@dump.netvanced.eu>
>
> Hey Guys,
>>
>> thx for your replies.
>> The application builder idea sounds very interesting and, if it is fine
>> with you, I would like to apply for it.
>>
>> Hazem/Gerhard: Could you guys give me some more input on your idea? Maybe
>> a bit more detail about how you imagined the user interface and the add-on
>> part?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Tobias
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Gerhard Petracek <
>> gerhard.petra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> i added 2 issues:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2635
>>> and

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/wa-aj-gmaps/