Btw. thanks guys for the effort, I think the tests also were a
good indicator about the state of our javascripts.
Which looked quite good btw.

The main issues I have seen so far were on the spec level.

We really need a queue control mechanism on the spec level and
a timeout as well, hanging xhr cores should be terminated within
an adjustable timeframe,
and a load of inputs should not fill up the queue.
Most of this is resolvable one way or the other outside, but it
needs to be addressed on spec level.

Werner