Hi Ali,

Just a shot into the blue, but I think the following might work:

In ClientBehavior.getScript(ClientBehaviorContext behaviorContext) you can
use behaviorContext.getComponent() and use getAttributes().put("draggable",
"true");. However draggable is not a standard bypass attribute and thus
MyFaces won't render it, so you'd have to change this stuff on MyFaces.

About the thing with ondragstart and ondragend: You can do it, but again you
will have to change stuff on MyFaces. See
org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.ClientBehaviorEvents and
HtmlRendererUtils.renderBehaviorizedEventHandlers() for details.

Sine these things are new in HTML5 it is normal that you have to change
stuff on MyFaces in order to integrate it perfectly. The best you can do
here is (as we already discussed some time ago) a special init parameter to
enable/disable this stuff.

I hope this helps you in some kind of way.

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr