Hi

Myfaces master pom v7 has a snapshot dependency here:

    <build>
        <defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>

        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.2</version>
            <dependencies>
              <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.buildtools</groupId>
                <artifactId>checkstyle-rules</artifactId>
                <version>2-SNAPSHOT</version>
              </dependency>
            </dependencies>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>

That's bad, really bad. I notice this problem when I tried to compile core
2.0 branch. The problem we have is myfaces core 2.0.0 artifacts depends from
this pom. In theory we should not change released artifacts, but in this
case I think we should fix it. If by some reason the snapshot repo is down,
people will not be able to compile core 2.0.0 correctly.

I'll fix it asap because it is necessary that pom to release myfaces core
2.0.1

regards,

Leonardo Uribe