Hi guys,

I'm using MyFaces 1.2.6 + Trinidad 1.2.13 and experiencing  the content of a
dialog in lightweight mode with useWindow = true (thus using iframe) being
reloaded twice in FF (3.6.3). In IE and Chrome it works fine, gets reloaded
only once. I digged into the JS code and think I spotted to problem. It's in
the adf\PanelPopup.js , method _calcPosition, line 562. It tries to append
the popup to the parent node even though it's already there which causes
reloading already loaded content. I'm attaching patch which I tested on FF
3.6, IE7,8, Chrome and Opera and it seems to be working fine.
I'm happy to be of a further help to sort out this issue.

Cheers,
Jakub