Hi Simarpal,

thanks for using Trinidad.

If you want to make a change like that the "process" would be the following:

-start a discussion on the change, here on the dev@ list and propose
(and explain) the change;
including asking for any concerns about the actual possible change etc.
-create a jira
-add a patch

Ask for review of the patch, so that the committers notice you
proposed a patch/change.

Thanks,
Matthias

--