Hi Martin,

From what I understand the feature is disabled as long as you don't set

myfaces.config["transportAutoSelection"] = true;

So why have a second param to do the same thing?

Best regards,
Ganesh

Martin Marinschek schrieb:
Perfect.

Can we talk about having the context param STRICT_COMPATIBILITY_MODE
again, where this is disabled, and if the param is set to false, this
feature is enabled?

best regards,

Martin