Hi

The change looks good, as long as old templates keep working. I remember
some issues related to velocity and maven site plugin, so we need first to
check if the change allows build myfaces core site (maven site plugin
requires velocity 1.4, but myfaces builder plugin requires velocity 1.5).

regards,

Leonardo Uribe