Hi Ali,

You really did a great job for your GSoC project. Thanks for all your work!

"I'll be around and participate in the development of MyFaces. I'll continue
to work on Html5 support too. There are great stuff I cannot find time to
work on during 3 month GSoC period."

That's just great - I am looking forward to it!

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr