Hi,

with jetty:run it was not possible to configure managed beans etc. with annotations. Both MyFaces and Mojarra scan java class files in /WEB-INF/lib and /WEB-INF/classes for this purpose.

If you start a webapp with jetty:run, those directories do not exist until now. With the patch jetty creates virtual directories for those locations.

cheers
Michi