I believe I added this JBoss repo a long time ago because of the Bean
Validation API which was not yet released.

But I guess this API should at this time also be inside some Geronimo JAR?
It might be worthwile to check which one. That would save a repo. Let's
see.....

Eehhhhmmm.........

Yes, it's there. See:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-validation_1.0_spec/1.0/

So I guess we can safely get rid of the JBoss repo.

/JK