On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Gerhard <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi tobias,
> it's great to hear that you would like to continue!
> fyi:
> if you commit more frequently, it's easier for the community to track the
> progress, to provide feedback and patches, ...
> (if you aren't sure about an idea or a concept, you are welcome to ask
> here.)

One thing to add:
Apache is about community, not only code => Community over code.

Means: using the mailing list does not hurt.. Google's OpenSource program
is not only there to code/develop the greatest thing on earth, you need to
establish an understanding of openness _and_ how (community driven) open-source
works as well.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf