And I almost forgot to write: in order to not mix frequent name "Martin"
in this mailing list I'll use preferably email Martin.Kocicak.Koci at
gmail dot com and "Kocicak" as nickname.

P.S. Kocicak (Kočičák in Czech) is a untranslatable pun based on my last
name and also a popular character from one bedtime story :)