Actually, I had deferred sending the results message pending us actually doing/pushing the release which I thought was imminent. Alas I am still awaiting getting some free time from the developer tasked to do this but that slot never seems to open up -- so its now 2+ months since this was done and still it hasn't been published. If you would prefer I am happy to send a message concerning the vote result -- but I still don't have a time estimate for when the release/push will actually happen. Let me know whether I should wait until the push is ready to go or I should just send this message to get it off the stack.
   -Mike-