Hi all.
I've been playing with the required label addon and have found that a
modification in marker rendering has
improved the appearance of my app.
I just want to get feedback from the rest as to whether this might be a change
worth integrating into your module.

Essentially, the current implementation simply prepends the marker to the label
(when applying marker before value).
Visually, I do not like my required marker displacing the label. I would prefer
that all labels, required and otherwise, align vertically based on the label
text, and that the required markers appear left of this vertical alignment.
As so:
*First Name:
*Last Name:
 Middle Name:

In order to do this, I've prepended the required marker where necessary and a
space where not necessary.
I have also set the font of the 'marker' to monospace.

Would this be a worthy addition to the addon? We could of course allow the
developer to turn this off through some configuration param.

Thanks!
Ben Neuman