I'm trying to understand why the require-bundle header is in the api bundle.
This is a pretty bizarre thing to do in what I've seen of osgi.

I took it out and geronimo-tomcat appears to work OK.  Maybe because this is
because geronimo has a somewhat extended thread context classloader, but maybe
not.

I saw some vague claims in the comments to MYFACES-2911 that the api classes
need to load impl classes, but no details.  Could someone point me to the code
where this happens?  There must be a better way to do this....

thanks
david jencks