Hi Sebastian,

Unfortunately tomahawk-sandbox was not part of the tomahawk 1.1.9
release (see [1]). Thus we can't upload it to an apache repo.

However, you could create your own public maven repo, build
tomahawk-sandbox yourself, and upload it (maybe with a slightly
different name) to this repo.

Regards,
Jakob

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/tomahawk119/org/apache/myfaces/tomahawk/