+1

On 3/30/2011 11:23 AM, Michael Freedman wrote:
Please vote:

Bridge has been rebuilt/posted and now runs with either the latest Mojarra release (2.0.4.b09) or MyFaces Snapshot (2.0.5). Rebuilt artifacts have been verified and tested and pass to the same degree as prior post in this sequence. Refer to information in message below regarding this release and location of distributable components/artifacts (changes have been made to reflect current build).

As this is a re-vote -- please do so asap as I will be (hopefully) closing the vote by the end of this week so we can (finally) get this release out.

Please vote on the proposed release of MyFaces Portlet Bridge
3.0.0-alpha.  This is the alpha version of the Portlet Bridge for JSF
2.0.  It includes all the base function of JSR329 updated to run in a
JSF 2.0 environment.  Some, though not all JSF 2.0 features are
expressed/utilized.  Most significant is Ajax support and Composite
Component support.  Note:  this version of the bridge will not work
with any currently released versions of MyFaces (try Trunk).

Distributable components can be inspected in
http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge/3.0.0-alpha

Repository artifacts are at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-054

I have verified that the distributable jars run and pass the updated
version of the JSR 329 TCK.  In addition I have verified that the
distributable examples run (on apache tomcat/pluto).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
     and why..............

Thanks,
   -Mike-

Files without necessary license statements have been updated. Rat now reports no problems. Refer to information in message below regarding this release and location of distributable components/artifacts (changes have been made to reflect current build).

As this is a re-vote -- please do so asap as I will be (hopefully) closing the vote by the end of this week so we can get this release out.
     -Mike-

Please vote on the proposed release of MyFaces Portlet Bridge
3.0.0-alpha.  This is the alpha version of the Portlet Bridge for JSF
2.0.  It includes all the base function of JSR329 updated to run in a
JSF 2.0 environment.  Some, though not all JSF 2.0 features are
expressed/utilized.  Most significant is Ajax support and Composite
Component suppport.  Note:  this version of the bridge will not work
with any currently released versions of MyFaces (try Trunk) and only
mostly runs on released version of Mojarra (patches available).
Likewise a patched version of Trinidad is needed to run the TCK (for
those tests that depend on Trinidad).

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-022/