Hey all,

I think we're getting close to another release for Trinidad and I wanted to open up a discussion on how you think we're looking for a non-beta release.

I know there is currently a lot of work on the trinidad code line right now so I was going to hold off on a release for another couple of weeks and I was hoping that, at that time, the Trinidad 2.0 code would be ready to move out of beta.

If people still don't think it's ready, I can do another beta release after I check in some of the submitted patches but I think we're getting pretty close.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
  Scott O'Bryan