hmm, guess there was a copy error from the old 2.0.4 vote.
The correct staging repo URL looks like the following:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-066

For testing it please add the following into your ~/.m2/settings.xml:

  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>staging</id>
      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>nexus staging</id>

<url>http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-066/</url>
          <releases>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>false</enabled>
          </snapshots>
        </repository>
      </repositories>
    </profile>
  </profiles>

then upgrade your pom to use myfaces-2.0.5 and run with

$> mvn clean install -Pstaging

Will report feedback in ~1h after running the full test suite in my fat real
world app.

LieGrue,
strub