Hi

2011/5/9 Martin Koci <martin.kocicak.k...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I see one big issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3117
> That may require a change in server state management, so I suggest solve
> it before first 2.1 release

Just for information the issue title is this:

MYFACES-3117 Current server state saving implementation prevents
multi-window usage

In my understanding, the current implementation was made taking into
account the back button. So, if an user navigates from one view to
another one and goes back, the state will be restored.

@Martin Koci: Could you open a thread on myfaces dev list, so we can
discuss this one properly? This issue is not easy to understand, but
it is very important and deserves a full discussion with myfaces
community.

> Another one is a big performance improvement:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3130 that needs
> discussion.

@Martin Koci: Could you open a thread on myfaces dev list, so we can
discuss this one properly too? In theory, it is ok to use iteration
using indices instead call for an iterator for components. In this
case we are supposing an implementation detail about UIComponent, but
I can imagine someone overriding this stuff and using other structure
different to ArrayList.

I would like to have a list about the tasks we need to do to enhance
myfaces core performance, to take concrete actions and make myfaces
even better.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe