Hi Leonardo,
I dont need setup Tomahawk and Trinidad together. I want find what is wrong
with
Trinidad part. It is enough for me.
Ok, I just have attached project without libraries under Netbeans 6.9.1 .
I use Jsf 2.0 and trinidad-assembly-2.0.0.

Thanks for all advices

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31748075/TrinidadUpload.rar TrinidadUpload.rar