hi leo,

we don't have control over the performance of custom el-resolvers.
the comparator would help but then we are again at the point mentioned by
martin.

for sure we can do both. to get a first impression, we don't have to
prototype all edge cases.
e.g. we can test it by just mapping a custom el-resolver (e.g. the owb
el-resolver). that doesn't take that much time (if it works at all).

however, maybe martin can provide some concrete numbers.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -