It is fixed.

Am 07.10.2011 16:32, schrieb Leonardo Uribe:
Hi

Yes, it is the way to go. Sometimes it is necessary to build against a
snapshot. Please add the changes.

Regards,

Leonardo

Am 07.10.2011 09:16 schrieb "Michael Kurz" <michi.k...@gmx.at
<mailto:michi.k...@gmx.at>>:

    Hi,

    since yesterday, the dependencies to myfaces-builder-plugin and
    myfaces-builder-annotations have the latest snapshot version. This
    breaks the build for me as Maven is not able to resolve these
    dependencies.

    The problem seems to be, that the snapshot repository [1] is not
    added as  plugin repository. When I add a pluginRepository to the
    myfaces core it works again.

    If this is the way to go (and the repo should not be referenced
    somewhere else) I will create an issue and provide a patch.

    Best regards
    Michael

    [1]

https://repository.apache.org/__snapshots/org/apache/myfaces/__buildtools/myfaces-builder-__plugin/1.0.10-SNAPSHOT/