Hi All,

I released today the Reference Resolver add-on for ExtVal.  It allows you to
create your own Reference Resolver for the Cross field Validation feature of
ExtVal.  You can read all the details of the announcement here (1)

By using the Apache JEXL engine, I was able to create something that I
called the Dynamic References.  It allows you to define the final EL
expression based on the information entered in the screen.  The annotation
looks like this
 @Equals(value =
"#{'nestedBackingBean.'+${nestedBackingBean.targetDefinition}}")

You can find the explanation in the maven generated site (2) and as test
[org.os890.extval.addon.NestedAddonTest] in the integration test project of
the code (3)

I you have any question, feel free to ask me.

Have fun with it

Best Regards
Rudy

(1) =
http://jsfcorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/announce-reference-resolver-add-on-for.html
(2) = http://home.base.be/vt692569/reference_resolver/ELReference.html
(3) = https://bitbucket.org/os890/extval-addons (directory
property_validation_module/reference_resolver)
--
Rudy De Busscher
http://www.c4j.be