Hello Phuu,

On 11/2/2011 2:44 AM, Phuu Tek wrote:
Hi,

I am looking at implementing my own custom Train Model using my custom ProcessMenuModel

public ProcessMenuModel getTrainModel() {

}

However, I have a specific use case wherein I should be able to skip certain stops in my train. Say for example, I have seven stops then on Step 2, I choose something from that page. Is it possible to disable Steps 3 and 4 programatically so that user wont be able to navigate to that page?
Step 5, 6 and 7 should still be available.
You most certainly can, by setting an EL for the disabled attribute of the tr:commandNavigationItem .The EL will obviously return 'true' for the stops you want disabled.

Thanks
Pavitra

Thanks