Same situation for clientId: in "stable" component tree is clientId
always the same (state saving depends on it)

unfortunately has UIComponent no method setClientId. But we can try set
it via reflexion and compare if it brings an improvement or not.
Currently getClientId() uses lazy init and involves:

findParentNamingContainer
namingContainer.getContainerClientId
stringBuilder appends
renderer.convertClientId