+1

On 2/21/12 9:18 PM, Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I was running the tasks needed to get the Trinidad 2.0.1 release out and now I need a vote as to whether everything looks good or not. I have committed most of the most recent submitted patches and things look to be fairly stable. There are a few patches outstanding, but I wanted to put those into trunk so that they can get some more testing.

This is a very big release with many bug fixes and quite a few fixes to support the MyFaces checkstyle audits. You will notice the absence of the "component showcase" example module. It was decided to remove this module because it contains code brought in by Maven which is NOT under the Apache license. The component showcase *IS* available by building the source manually.

At this time, I would like to ask for a vote on this release. All of the following should be ready for review:

* The generated repository and assembly artifacts [1]
* The generated source archive [2]
* The updated svn repository [3]

Please review the artifacts and vote according to the following:

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
  Scott O'Bryan

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-005/ [2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-005/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad/2.0.1/trinidad-2.0.1-source-release.zip [3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/tags/trinidad-2.0.1/