Just to sum things up, it was not really a showstopper but for new users
a big problem, I personally think that it was severe enough that I felt justified to stop the voting again. While I am sure that the code is in a good shape and ready for a release (the demo less so it needs some rework), I will wait a few days and give it another testing round before restarting another vote.

Werner