It's not a matter of being harmful.  It's a matter of being wrong.
The messages are switched.
I just double-checked both the source and my own app.

INFO  [main 08-27 13:39:03] WebConfigParamsLogger: Starting up
Tomahawk on the RI-JSF-Implementation.

And I definitely don't have the RI on my classpath
:-)

I'd fix it right now, but I don't have the latest sources/project
checked out on this machine.