Hi

Mark, I have not been working in 2.2.x branch. Don't blame me! (don't
you get tired? because I am tired). Werner created the branch to work
on client-window javascript part. The environment he uses does not
require compile the java part, and at the end of the day he just
synchronize the changes with the code in the branch.

I tried to compile it and it works, but I have not run the artifacts.

The idea is work on that branch, but my strategy is do not put
incomplete code or not running code in the svn, and work creating
patches or creating branches and merging changes. Only complete
features.

regards,

Leonardo