It's funny you should say that. I have not had the chance to look at
Myfaces code for a long time and yesterday did an "svn update", resulting
in an uncompilable trunk. only after removing everything and performing a
fresh checkout could I get it to compile.

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.