Something is still not set up right for wiki editing.

While anyone in the AdminGroup can edit pages, someone in the
ContributorsGroup still cannot.

I suspect we might need the $projectwiki.py updated as per [1] in
order to allow ContributorsGroup to edit pages by default.

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/general/OurWikiFarm#Enabling_per_wiki_override_of_ACLs

In the short term, add people to AdminGroup if they need to edit the wiki.

Also, there's very little indication of what has to be done in order
to get permissions to edit the wiki.
I think I'll add a line on the folowing FrontPage "Community and
Context / With a little help of our friends" section stating:

* To Edit This wiki -- request wiki contributor status from the
MyFaces Development <dev@myfaces.apache.org> mailing list.

It'd be great to make this more obvious, but I'm not certain how.