+0 from my side, I simply do not care, I can live with both solutions.

Werner

Am 14.10.13 16:18, schrieb Leonardo Uribe:
+0 for removing author tags. Note there is code licensed under ASL that
was originally taken from other sources, and it is a good idea to keep
the references of where that code came from. For example:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/trunk/shared/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/util/StreamCharBuffer.java

I don't like the idea of remove the @author tag in those places. But if
people wants to get rid of @author tag, I will not object that.

+1 for remove svn tags (not used at all).

2013/10/14 Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com
<mailto:mkien...@gmail.com>>

    +1 for removing author tags.

    +1 for removing most svn tags

    There's value in having the svn version tag as you can't tell what
    version of the file you are working with once the file is used outside
    of svn.
    On the other hand, having the svn version tag can make diffing changes
    more difficult.

    So I guess I'm +0.01 on keeping the svn version tags, but I could
    easily go the other way.