Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.5 release of Apache
MyFaces Test out.

Note these artifacts are necessary to start the release of
Myfaces Core 2.2.0-beta.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.test" v1.0.5  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to nexus repository [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Please take a look at the "1.0.5" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-181/org/apache/myfaces/test/