Thanks Cédric, I'll add it to the list and try to get to it soon.  Just to
confirm, these all are going to go into Trinidad 2.1, not 2.0.

--
Scott O'Bryan

On November 5, 2013 at 7:40:20 AM, Cédric Durmont (cdurm...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Scott,

As a Trinidad user, I apply the patches for these issues and compile my own
version of Trinidad, so, it would be nice if you could commit those :
TRINIDAD-2211 StateUtils$Saver illegally accessing private
UIXComponentBase$ComponentSystemEventListenerWrapper
TRINIDAD-2216 The partialSubmit does not work with JSF 2 RI (okay this one
seems to be in 2.1.x, but not in the stable 2.0.x branch)
TRINIDAD-1107 scrolling of content

Thanks
Cedric Durmont