+1
--
Scott O'Bryan

On November 18, 2013 at 8:25:37 AM, Max Starets (max.star...@oracle.com) wrote:

+1
On 11/15/2013 4:02 PM, Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was running the tasks needed to release Apache MyFaces Trinidad v. 2.1.0
which is the latest in the Trinidad render kit series.  This is the first
release in over a year and contains over a hundred bug fixes since the last
release.  All Blocker bugs are currently fixed and all patches request by the
community have been applied.  All tests are passing as is the apache-rat:check.

I have generated the tag [1] and have deployed the build artifacts to nexus
[2].  I have also included the source archive [3].  Please take a look at the
Apache MyFaces Trinidad v. 2.1.0 release artifacts and vote.

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and

Thanks,
  Scott O'Bryan

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/tags/trinidad-2.1.0
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-141