+1

Change the release process is a pain, but I agree there are some benefits
moving to git.

But when I see here:

https://github.com/apache/myfaces

It says:

mirrored from git://git.apache.org/myfaces.git

But I have never checked where that file is or how to change it.

Looking in deltaspike, the svn repo only has the site (for the CMS) and the
source code lives on git. If that so, we still need the svn, so I agree it
is a good idea to move only some subprojects to git.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>