Hello again,

I've fixed now the problem with the tc:tabChangeListener and Henning has
optimized the automatic tests.

The Demo is available here: http://tobago-vm.apache.org/ under "coming soon".

So, now I would like to release Tobago 4.0.0.

This is a MAJOR release and may contain incompatible API changes.

For a detail list please consult the release notes at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12338728

The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus) at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1121/

Please vote now! (The vote is open for 72h.)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,