+1

Am 27.07.22 um 15:59 schrieb Melloware:
That sounds good to me the MyFaces Core team wanted this change anyway so appreciate  you tracking it down.

On 7/27/2022 6:33 AM, Henning Nöth wrote:
Hi,

I just discovered that it's not possible to change the default branch name by myself.
There are some INFRA tickets requesting to change the default branch.

If I create an INFRA ticket should I request name changes for all myfaces-* projects?

This includes:
- myfaces
- myfaces-build-tools
- myfaces-extcdi
- myfaces-extval
- myfaces-homepage
- myfaces-html5
- myfaces-master-pom
- myfaces-scripting
- myfaces-test
- myfaces-tobago
- myfaces-trinidad
- myfaces-trinidad-maven

Otherwise I would only change myfaces-tobago to 'main'.

Regards,
Henning