I am +1 for supporting 2.3.

But -1 for 3.0. I guess 17% running 9.0 shocks me as it was just a namespace change?   In fact my clients didn’t even bother with it and just waited for 4.0 final.  Arjun and Balus said it was more for libraries and containers to practice the new namespace it was not meant to be production level suppported. Red Hat did not provide a supported 9.0 version for Jboss they simply provided a preview version until EE10 went final.

Not that it matters but we do not get any reports at PrimeFacces or OmniFaces repos of anyone running Faces 3.0. Most issues being reported are on 2.3 or 4.0.

I just want to make sure we are spending are limited resources on the right things?

Melloware
@melloware on GitHub