Hi all,

while reviewing the projects activity in the last quarter as part of my
preparation for the board meeting today, I came across your latest vote thread.

I would like to leave a bit of advice here:
It would be perfect, if a vote thread would contain a release-candidate
information in the subject. This way it is clear which release candidate a vote
should be counted as. In below example there was a vote that was cancelled,
then fixed and then the vote started again. Even if in this case there was not
much room for confusion, some times votes come in late and in this case you
couldn't really know which RC they would be for. .... So simply adding a
"[VOTE] Release Apache Foo 1.2.3 RC1" makes things a lot clearer.

Please excuse my nitpicking, just trying to help.

Chris

PS: Please keep me in CC for any replies as I'm not subscribed.