Hi,

I can look into doing releases for both.

Only concern I have is that there may be TCK failures in the current 2.3
branch. I tried to do a release sometime last year, but discovered a number of
failures.  I'll run another build with teh current snapshot to see if there are
still there.

Although, it's possible the failures may have been infrastructure/network
related?

I'll let you know more once I found out.

Best,
Volodymyr