I don't think this problem will come up anymore with any version of
newt.  Older versions of newt will download the develop branch of
blinky, which correctly references the new URLs now.

Going forward, new versipns of newt will retrieve the blinky tag which
corresponds to the version of newt being used.  Assuming we create the
1.1.0 tag of blinky off of master, this will also reference the correct
URLs.

Chris