Is it the 128K or 256K version on these. If 128K, I’m pretty sure not — but my guess is 256K could work with split images?

Sterling

On 18 Dec 2017, at 13:30, Alfred Schilken wrote:

Hello all,

I didn’t have the time yet for updating to version 1.3.
Most interesting for me would be the bluetooth mesh,
But I’m a bit pessimistic, whether there is enough space on the nrf51822 of the calliope or microbit boards.
Is there any experience of running apps on these chips?
Are any tweaks necessary?
Or is the mesh only working on more capable MCUs – like the nrf52xx?

Regards
Alfred